Gran Turismo Sport
Simracing Gran Turismo has amassed a series of 11 exciting games and has gained a huge following worldwide. Basically, the games managed to do this due to the fact that famous car brands are used in the gameplay, and there is also a kind of career growth that depends on success in the race and adds excitement.
The newest part of Sport for PS 4 (pro and slim models) is distinguished by the lack of the usual creation of a player’s career, moving into a competitive network niche.
For which the new part received excellent reviews:
- well-drawn cars;
- a large selection of famous cars;
- immersive soundtracks.
Removing the career mode is a controversial decision of the creators, which turned out to be dissatisfied with many users.
A Japanese Action / RPG developed by FromSoftware and SCE Japan Studio, which marks the long-awaited return of the stunning Hidetaka Miyazaki. The game takes place in the city of Yarnami, suffering from the plague, where the main character went to cure his illness. The events that happened to him in the city completely changed the course of his mission. Now he is a hunter, and his goal is to destroy all opponents.
For what gamblers advise Blood borne:
- the dark world of a plague-ridden Japanese city captures the imagination;
- amazing graphics;
- frightening monsters, from which even through the monitor the blood runs cold;
- thoughtful design of all locations is a great field for research.
The only drawback of the game is the long reloads, but you can wait for what you see after.
The Last of Us: Remastered
The plot of the entire line is built on the events taking place in the post-apocalyptic world. The new part of the cult survival horror game and action adventure takes the player twenty years after the outbreak of the parasitic mushroom Cordyceps, which almost completely wiped out civilization. The main character, Joel, helps young Ellie to go through what is left of the United States in search of a vaccine for the disease. On the way, they have to fight with hostile survivors.
Joel and Ellie’s Adventures have received top marks from users and critics for their stunning parameters:
- the game ideally complements the previous parts of the picture according to the plot, while creating a new, interesting and mysterious line;
- The new version gives 60 FPS, compared to 30 FPS in past PS3 games, which makes the graphics and controls smooth and enjoyable;
- amazing atmosphere inside the game, which made the series top-notch.
There is not much interactivity in the game – the gamer seems to only help the heroes to survive, but he himself does not live their history.
InFamous: Second Son
InFamous on console 4 takes the player to Seattle, where the main character, Delsin Rowe, wields specific powers. The guy easily controls fire and smoke, which is not particularly to the liking of the government, which has announced a hunt for people like him. But the hero does not give up: Delsin decides to fight back the Department.
Why gamers love the game:
- a detailed city with real streets and avenues;
- very nice visualization;
- it is interesting to watch the main persons in the game;
- battles in the game look especially interesting due to the fact that many characters have unusual abilities.
There are minor technical issues in the form of awkward performances of parkour and not-so-motivated secondary antagonists.